Actual Machine Specifications:
RLS would provide a FlexLink XL conveyor system that would run tangentially to your existing production line. Product would side transfer off the line onto a new conveyor system and would pass through a twin set of starwheels. While in the second wheel, the product would be labeled on the short edge with a barcode label.
The product would then side transfer back onto the main production line.
- Provide a new FlexLink XL (65mm wide) conveyor system. Conveyor to have an AC variable speed drive. All aluminum components are clear anodized.
- Conveyor to come equipped with four 90 degree wheel bends as shown in the layout drawing.
- Two continuous motions pocket wheels to orient the carton and present it to the labeler
- Starwheels to be driven by an AC gearmotor with a variable speed inverter.
- Guiderails bent for a side transfer.
- Fixed polycarbonate guarding for the wheels.
- Low level photo eye to start and stop the starwheels.
- High level back up photo eye to stop the wheels
- Estimated speed of 100ppm.
- An option is quoted for the twin starwheel unit on a standalone frame to sit over top of your existing conveyor.
- FLV Player
- RLS Player
- YouTube Version